


The last five months have been crazy, incredible,painful and so much else.
I've been with Ben for about 5 months now, he's become a very important part of my life, and I love him very much. We've basically been inseparable since we met in July. Being with Ben is probably the most natural and easy thing that I've ever experienced. It's easy to be with him, to talk to him, to laugh with him, to cry with him and I'm never afraid to be myself around him. Myself, whether it be crazy, goofy, weird, depressed, manic, giggly ... anything, I know nothing I do will surprise him, or make him love me any less, and that's a pretty fantastic feeling, to know that someone really loves you for who you are, and doesn't expect you to be anything but what you are. I'm constantly surprised by how incredible Ben is, and how amazingly lucky I am to have found him.
Ben left for San Francisco last Wednesday, and being apart from him has been so incredibly difficult. I never really realized how emotionally co-dependent I am, until now. It's painful to be away from him. I feel empty and not as good without him. I'm more productive, happier, more successful, and I want to do more with my life with him by my side. Cheesy, maybe but I'm okay with that. Since he's been gone I've had trouble sleeping and eating and having the motivation to do anything at all. I'm a little bit depressed, and I need to get out to San Francisco soon.
I'm incredibly excited about San Francisco. I'm excited about new people, new experience and a new city to explore. I'm excited to take classes at the circus center in flying trapeze and silks. I can't wait to train really hard and hopefully improve a lot. Over the last 4 months I've gone from knowing nothing, to being well above beginning. I'm really just ecstatic.

1 comment:
You sound happy and that makes me happy.
Post a Comment